Has your home been on the market for a while and you aren’t getting enough viewings?
First impression is a key factor when selling your home and it’s important you present it at its best.
- By getting your home professional staged you
- Create a positive first impression
- Your property will not only stand out in prospective buyers minds, it will stand out from others on the market
- Enable good photos to be taken for marketing purposes
- Agents will recognise that your listing is ‘Move-In-Ready’
- Your property will appeal to a wider range of buyers
- Enhance the property’s perceived value
- Guide a buyer’s eye to the strengths of the property and away from any negatives weaknesses
Whilst your property is on the market it is still your ‘home’ until the day of contract exchange. By working together, we will ensure your property is ‘Staged’ without interrupting your daily life. An extensive evaluation will be done during the initial consultation and assessment. The report will be tailored to your requirements, whether you are happy to do a little DIY yourself, move forwards with just a few key rooms or ‘Staging’ the whole property. By using furniture and accessories you already own we will maximize the efficiency of the layout and space.
TOP TIP: Any investment made towards staging will be rewarded in your selling price!
Virtual Home Staging Service
Virtual consultations can be done from the comfort of your home. By working with you I will guide you to make the most of what your home has to offer.
Benefits of Home Staging
Professionally staged home listings “STAND-OUT” in prospective buyers’ minds and agents recognize that listings are “move-in” ready.
‘Staging’ can help your home sell faster and will appeal to a wider range of buyers
Professionally staged homes look better in advertising photos. Most home buyers begin their search online and will make a decision based on your home photos.
Emphasise the space, functionality and features of a house so that potential buyers can envision themselves in it.
Staging can give a second chance to a house that has been sitting on the market for a while.
Good First Impression
Clean, organised, and well-maintained homes provide peace of mind for buyers. There is never a second chance to make a first impression.